Updated 29 June 2021
A COVID Safety Plan is in place at our venue, and you are agreeing to our Conditions of Entry displayed below, and at the entrance to our venue, which may change from time to time as regulations change. Any breach of these regulations or Liquor Licensing laws will result in you being refused entry, or your removal from our venue, with no refund of ticket.
1. Do not enter if you are sick, unwell or have come from a COVID hotspot!
2. You must sign in on arrival using the NSW Services App, with name, time and phone number
3. No dancing or audience singing
4. No standing whilst drinking indoors
5. You must wear a mask indoor on our premises, unless drinking or eating
6. Please maintain Social Distancing of 1.5m when not at your table (Close contacts and family are exempt from this rule)
7. Children must be in the immediate supervision and presence of a responsible adult
8. Please use the soap & water & hand sanitiser provided
9. You must follow directions from our COVID Marshal, security and staff, otherwise you will be asked to leave
10. We are a licensed venue, so you cannot bring drink or food onto our premises.
11. Thank you for your cooperation and patience!